Japan Used Car Auction Houses Online
AUCTION PURCHASE TERMS
AUCTION PURCHASE GUIDELINES
Autocraft Japan Ltd as a leading and innovative exporter of Japan, we also offer our online auction agent services. Being a member of several auctions in Japan, we can also assist you to purchase those cheap auction cars directly from the auction.Autocraft Japan Ltd dealing in Japanese car auction, Used Japanese trucks, Used Japanese motorbike auction directly also have Japanese cars for sale in every model such as Toyota, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Isuzu, and more Japanese cars for sale from Fukushima, Tokyo, Japan Cheap vehicles in online auction are waiting for you!!
- Translation of Auction sheet
- Condition of the vehicle before purchase.
- Discard non-drivable, flood-effected, engine-faulty, and transmission-faulty cars unless it is instructed by our buyer to buy these cars.
- Documentation, Inland Transportation and Shipment of purchased vehicles
- Handling of BL to customer after 100% payment.
A deposit of JPY 100,000 Yen or 30% of the vehicle price (whichever amount is greater) has to have been deposited with us. This is a "Refundable Deposit" up until we purchase a car on your behalf. If we do not purchase a car for you, or change your mind about purchasing, this deposit will be refunded in full after deducting bank charges.
|Rank||Amount||Guaranty $||Guaranty ¥|
- We must receive all bids before 9:00 AM JST (Japan Standard Time). Bids after that may not be entertained until and unless any special request is made.
- Bid price can only be changed an hour prior to bidding time
- All bid prices are maximum prices but for small unit we can add 10,000 yens and on big units 20,000 or 30,000 depending upon relationship and understanding with our respected client.
- Once the car is purchased and if cancelation is made within an hour, auction house charges ranging from 50,000 yen 80,000 depending upon auction house.
- We charge no commission on cancelation but in case, a car has been transported to port or yard then transport and local charges may be charged.
- The cancelation fee must be paid in within 7 working days. In case of failure the the security deposit will be ceased and membership will be discontinued.
- After a successful bid we will issue the invoice next day.
- 30% of the invoice amount (CNF Invoice) within 2 Working days of Invoice date.
- 70% after shipment
- B/L will be released after 100% payment.
NOTE: Customer has to pay remaining balance within 7 days from arrival date (Count from the arrival date). Otherwise, Autocraft has right to re-sell without any notice and no claim will be accepted. In case of loss company reserve the rights to forfeit the initial deposit.
Cost and Freight Calculation
Autocraft Japan Ltd provide best possible rates available in the market to all customers and to make their calculation hassle free we have adopted working formula or slabs which helps our customer to determine bidding cost. WE HAVE WORKING FORMULA FOR ALL COUNTRIES. OUR SALE MANAGER CAN PROIVED YOU DETAILS THEREON UPON REQUEST.
- FOB' = Buying Price + Service Charges
- C&F' = Buying Price + Service Charges + Freight
- CIF' = Buying Price + Service Charges + Freight + Insurance